Become a Member
You can become a member of Clondalkin Credit Union if you are living or working in our common bond. Our common bond includes Clondalkin, Kingswood, Saggart, Rathcoole, Brittas and Newcastle. Please contact our office to find out more information on whether your location falls within this common bond.
How to become member of Clondalkin Credit Union
To become a member of the credit union an applicant must provide the following;
- Proof of identity
- Verification of their permanent place of residence; and
- Proof of their tax identification number (PPSN).
The following (original only) documents are acceptable proofs of identification and proof of address.
The following documents may be taken as proof of identity;
- Current Valid Passport
- Current Valid Driving Licence
- Current Valid National Identity Card
- Public Services Card accompanied by a Birth Cert (As the Public Service Card does not contain a date of birth, a valid birth Certificate is also required)
The following may be taken as verification of permanent place of residence;
NB: All address verification documents MUST BE dated within the last 6 months
- Utility Bill
- Letter from the Revenue Commissioners or Department of Social Protection and addressed to the individual
- Local Authority Document
- Account Statement
- Household or Motor Insurance Certificate
Download Membership Application Form (906.4kb)
The membership application form is a PDF document and Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to the view it. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free by clicking on the Get Acrobat Reader icon.